693 Posts
Thanks for the offer! 2015 900 Trail

Attachments

Reactions: Barndog Fab

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Ok guys I decided to give out 2 of them so my kids picked the numbers from the posts so numbers 2 & 20 Desert vet and Jiggy199 you won guys!
If you didn't win and want one you can PM me thanks for playing along guys and gals I appreciate it!
Brandon

·
Registered
257 Posts
Thank you and congratulations to the winners!!!

·
Premium Member
8,864 Posts
Well Friggen Awesome!! I knew I loved kids! Tell them thank you for me.

Cant wait to get her mounted up and give some feedback on it. As you can see from my picture submitted, it will be mounted slightly different than shown due to my box but I guarantee you it will get good use!. Thanks Brandon!

·
Premium Member
16,001 Posts

Cant wait to get her mounted up and give some feedback on it. As you can see from my picture submitted, it will be mounted slightly different than shown due to my box but I guarantee you it will get good use!. Thanks Brandon!
congratulations rick:smile
enjoy the mount buddie

·
Premium Member
8,864 Posts

congratulations rick:smile
enjoy the mount buddie
:icon_thumleft:

·
Premium Member
8,864 Posts
Got mine 5-4-17. Well built and good hardware. Now I need to go buy a Rotopax and the mounting block so I can get her to use! Thanks Again!!

21 - 40 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.