Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been combing through google images for ideas on what cages, colors, wheel and tire combos, etc look good on the 2020 Ghost Gray RZR XP Turbo S. Given that Ghost Gray hasn't been out too long, there's not a lot of pics of modified Ghost Gray Turbo S rigs yet... at least that I found.

First pic is mine as it sits today, 7/2020, still mostly stock. Mods to date: Factory UTV 1/2" Skid plate, bash plate, trailing arm guards and rock sliders, UTVZilla Windshield, Seizmik Strike Mirrors and Jemco XPII Cargo Box. I have a Ryco Street legal kit to be installed soon and a Motoalliance winch mount and winch on the way. I'll add more pics to this thread as my build progresses. I'd love to see what others are doing with this Ghost Gray BNG package.

The other pics below are some pics I found on the internet.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Here's my 2020 XP4. Mods: DBS Trail Cage, System 3 SB-4 UTV Beadlock Wheel - 15x7 - 6+1 Cement Grey, MBRP Muffler, GForce 2" 5pt harnesses.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Here is mine. I have a bunch of pictures if you are interested. Way too much stuff to list, so I am sure I will forget something. The major items are Pro Armor Baja cage/roof with Pro Armor aluminum door skins. Full street legal kit with turn signal fangs. AA Stage 2 (exhaust, clutch and tuning). BHF Ridgid and Yeti mounts. Mudbuster full flares. Heretic light bar. Seizmik side mirrors. Zbroz dual rate springs. Viper winch with SuperATV mount. S&B Particle Separator. Full Rugged 4 person comm setup. 5150 whips. PRP Seats and harnesses. NRP Gated shifter. Have new dirt wheels and tires coming this week, but for sand have Alba Crushers and Sandcraft Destroyers. All stickers removed recently, so looks a little different than the picture below.

·
Premium Member
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here is mine. I have a bunch of pictures if you are interested. Way too much stuff to list, so I am sure I will forget something. The major items are Pro Armor Baja cage/roof with Pro Armor aluminum door skins. Full street legal kit with turn signal fangs. AA Stage 2 (exhaust, clutch and tuning). BHF Ridgid and Yeti mounts. Mudbuster full flares. Heretic light bar. Seizmik side mirrors. Zbroz dual rate springs. Viper winch with SuperATV mount. S&B Particle Separator. Full Rugged 4 person comm setup. 5150 whips. PRP Seats and harnesses. NRP Gated shifter. Have new dirt wheels and tires coming this week, but for sand have Alba Crushers and Sandcraft Destroyers. All stickers removed recently, so looks a little different than the picture below. View attachment 655495

I'd definitely like to see the pics of the graphics removed. Been thinking about de-stickering some myself. I already got rid of the Polaris stickers on the rockers.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Sure thing, I should get it back this week (the stage 2 kit is getting installed as we speak, and springs should be at the shop tomorrow, so am hoping they will have it done by the end of the day Friday). Will take some pics of it once I pick it up.

·
Registered
6 Posts

No wheels, Full windshield, Light bar attached to windshield via modified angle iron from previous light off my 2012 RZR 900 XP, spare tire holder, Rugged radio, LED whip, washable air filter.
May be changing exhaust, Air intake and Blow off tube and valve. Nothing too extreme, I'm 64 but what a difference, in power and ride, I don't feel beat up after a 7-8 hrs. ride around AZ desert!

·
Registered
52 Posts
The best thing i did was have my cage coated red. Gave my turbo s a huge pop of color and stands out. I would highly consider not going black with the cage.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts