Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2010 rzrs and i have lte dual exhaust and pc111 programer and my daughters stock rzrs smokes me i need help i cant live in this house until i beat her

·
Banned
399 Posts
Could be a weight thing. Or her belt is brand new and yours is a little worn?

·
Fireball_Brian
682 Posts
And everything else is identical? Tire size? Do u have extra weight like a cage? Any other reasons u can think of?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
pro armor doors that is the only weight differnece and my son raced me today and he weighs about the same as me

·
Premium Member
444 Posts
it could be as simple as the throttle cable play. Someone posted last week I think about how you need to check your throttle play, as you may be only getting 3/4 throttle. Many people responded back after checking, and said theirs was way off.. just a thought, and simple solution if this is the case. Hope this helps

·
Registered
882 Posts
Both S models or both standard models? Both still running stock tires? How about mileage differences between the two? Belt wear will definitely slow you down.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
it could be as simple as the throttle cable play. Someone posted last week I think about how you need to check your throttle play, as you may be only getting 3/4 throttle. Many people responded back after checking, and said theirs was way off.. just a thought, and simple solution if this is the case. Hope this helps
X2
I did that and found power that was hiding from me.:popcorn:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts