Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Windrock is a cool place. Big place. Gonna have to go back down to explore and hit some more trails. With weather and a late start didn’t cover as much ground as we wanted to but it was a fun trip.
After talking to some locals we realized most people filming t15 don’t do the v notch and circle back to the top of the trail to drop down and turn around and to the top of it. ??? If we do a trail we’ll attempt all of it and it broke my axle like that lol. 15-1 me-0. We’ll be back to it though with some rhino 2.0’s on the long bed.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have plenty of superficial war wounds from the notch in T15 from the last trip....in the wet dark. This picture may give a better perspective.

View attachment 674709
It honestly doesn’t look bad rolling up to it but once I felt all the weight transfer to the left side it was done lol. I like rubbing the sides off on trails like that idk why. Just fun to be on your side crawling up something like that I guess. Lol
I think the axle was damaged before this though. I had some weird noises on the road driving up to 15 and then noises went away with a new axle lol

·
Super Moderator
6,356 Posts
I don't know if say it's better. It's stronger but requires constant greasing. It also doesn't offer the vibration cancelling effects of a CV shaft. It's been smooth with no vibrations and held up well. I don't believe SATV even offers them now.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
After about 1000 times up 15 and you decided to show your passenger side some love.. Now how many times have you ever seen a rzr on its passenger side up thru the V notch?? 😂

A little bit of explanation here. Playing by myself on a quite calm cool Tuesday fall day, I was bored with 15 so I played and played trying to straddle the V. Every time I would try, my driver side would fall down in the notch. So I would back up and on each attempt to straddle I would take a little bit more of a bite on the drivers side bank. I almost had it ( if I would have been about 10” wider-lol)… I’ve never seen a rzr straddle it.

PS - it sucked climbing out of it. Lesson learned 😜

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
After about 1000 times up 15 and you decided to show your passenger side some love.. Now how many times have you ever seen a rzr on its passenger side up thru the V notch?? 😂

A little bit of explanation here. Playing by myself on a quite calm cool Tuesday fall day, I was bored with 15 so I played and played trying to straddle the V. Every time I would try, my driver side would fall down in the notch. So I would back up and on each attempt to straddle I would take a little bit more of a bite on the drivers side bank. I almost had it ( if I would have been about 10” wider-lol)… I’ve never seen a rzr straddle it.

View attachment 674728
🤣🤣🤣

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

View attachment 674728
You probably could’ve made it if you had the best tire ever-roxxzillas!! 😁

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
He likes suckabites :LOL:
Those are Rocktanes I had on in that picture. “They’re not great at anything “ I heard someone say once ...lol.. They are great at being heavy and durable

But hey, those Terrabites I had on my RZR did everything as good as or better as those Roxys did on your pre-Jeep that wet day on Waldens ridge- oh and a lot faster too if I remember..lol.. And those were suppose to be my street tires for highway use.. 🤣

But for now, the Rampages are serving me well.

The only tire that I’ve ever had that I can honestly say truly sucked A$$ were those lousy Pitt Bull rockers.. Terrible for around here. 🤮 . I think I got banned here once for talking about how bad they were so I better 🤐.. 🤣

1 - 17 of 17 Posts