Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know for a fact that someone on this forum knows how to plumb a z1 engine.. someone please help me, Iv searched and searched, there is noone around me that can help. (Ins,outs,returns) ect.. anything will prolly help. Obviously the guy that sold me the kit wont help me, iv left messages, emails, i think i pissed him off or something.. Ya ya i know the man that sold the kit to me is very busy but atleast finish the instructions before you start selling the damn kits.. its now dunning season and i have a none running z1 rzr sitting in my garage in pieces..

·
TURBO'S RULE
1,772 Posts
I know for a fact that someone on this forum knows how to plumb a z1 engine.. someone please help me, Iv searched and searched, there is noone around me that can help. (Ins,outs,returns) ect.. anything will prolly help. Obviously the guy that sold me the kit wont help me, iv left messages, emails, i think i pissed him off or something.. Ya ya i know the man that sold the kit to me is very busy but atleast finish the instructions before you start selling the damn kits.. its now dunning season and i have a none running z1 rzr sitting in my garage in pieces..
Well, many here can do almost anything with engines and drive-lines. And am sure be willing to help.

You need to be a lot lot more specific to get help. A post like above tells me almost nothing about the exact problems you're having installing the Z1, and does nothing to help you.

Why don't you lists particular problems you are having in detail. Also, pictures of your problem areas would help us get you going faster.

jmo

·
Premium Member
41,099 Posts
Who did you buy the kit from???

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jason hawk.. The only problem im having is the plumbing, the oil an coolant lines. Ill post pics later. Im not trying to dog on Jason, he's a great guy with some good products, just needs to finish instructions before selling stuff. I think.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hey dont feel bad. I started this same swap in january and i just got the engine to turn over today. But it wont run or idle. I wish i never started this project. I should of bought a turbo xp and been done with it

·
Registered
256 Posts
RazrRacer, as Allcool stated...give as much detail as you can, along with pics so someone can help. I am willing to walk you through this step by step if I can.

When I did my build, I remember scratching my head when it came to the coolant and oil lines as well...but tackling each line, one at a time, tracing it and its function solved the problem quite easily...but, if you stand there looking at all the lines, it seems overwhelming.
My point is: baby steps!

Being as I know nothing about Z1's, I did a quick google search and found this .sch for the Z1's oil tank. You can see that the tanks oil supply and return are labeled 15 and 17. This should help you identify how to plumb the tank's lines to the motor...if thats one of your issues?

http://www.alpha-sports.com/arctic_cat_parts.htm?fpg=/sled/2010/2010 Z1T/42.htm

and here is a link to the Z1 turbo manuals, which aren't free...but if you need them, I guess 20 bux isn't a bad price.
http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/375...le-service-manual-1100-660-turbo-120-200?dn=y

1 - 7 of 7 Posts