Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
At 6500 miles I'm purty sure its broke in. Actually if you don't come to a complete stop sometimes it goes in gear better than if you do! It's not me guys its a problem with the design or some component faulty. I bet my tranny is full of steel shavings by now.

·
Registered
22 Posts
My gears were grinding in every gear I put it in, I found my primary bearing was locked up, after I had the bearing changed we noticed you had to slightly push in on the clutch spring to get the bearing to rotate freely so I had to change the clutch also. Now its smooth as butter.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Tuf skin you seem to know quite a bit.. so I just replaced the belt on my 13 rzr 800 and it is also making a grinding sound when in high under stress.. is this also the cvt?

·
Registered
391 Posts
Tuf skin you seem to know quite a bit.. so I just replaced the belt on my 13 rzr 800 and it is also making a grinding sound when in high under stress.. is this also the cvt?
Post up a new thread, this one is 8 years old. Be very specific about the problem. Did it do it before the belt change? When stopped shifting? When it's moving? All speeds if so? ect....

21 - 24 of 24 Posts