Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
I ordered the 31x10r14 but won’t really have any experience with them for a month probably. I got a killer price form a local tire shop that orders by the pallet. It was enough to wait till he got a pallet all lined up so the wait doesn’t bother me and gives me more time to fret over which bead lock to go with.

·
Registered
201 Posts
500 miles on them, just got back from a week in Moab. they ran great. even went up to 10,000 ft elevation and ran in foot of snow. Ran 7lbs in slick rock, 5 in snow and 9 on high speed cross country days. very happy. 31 x 10 x 14 then last night sold RZR to get a Turbo S.

·
Premium Member
1,285 Posts
I run them.. They're ok. Seem to wear fast.

It doe sent seem like your real impressed . How tall do your 32' actually measure ? Also what other tire would you buy next time ?

·
Registered
312 Posts
It doe sent seem like your real impressed . How tall do your 32' actually measure ? Also what other tire would you buy next time ?
I made the mistake of buying 15" rims, so selection in 32" size leaves very few options, with Terra Masters obviously being one of them. I run soft-side out and so far this year have ended up in muddy/moist East Coast trail conditions (think damp clay soil). They're pretty slick in that material, and with the lugs close together and not very deep, they don't clear terribly well. Also I assumed these would give better wear levels on blacktop but thus far with 300 miles on them, they're wearing rather quick (need to rotate the rears already). I do have a turbo and they're pretty hard on tires. I suppose overall I would give them a 7 out of 10 rating. Not bad, but not stellar either.

They measure 31.5" tall mounted with 12psi.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Maxis is adding a 32x10x15 to their carnivore lineup, if they ever get in stock lol

I got 15s also,I'm ready for truck tires or whatever new UTV tire folks come up with.

I'm currently on the GMZ kahunas, I like them real well, great in hard pack and rocks

·
Registered
312 Posts
Maxis is adding a 32x10x15 to their carnivore lineup, if they ever get in stock lol

I got 15s also,I'm ready for truck tires or whatever new UTV tire folks come up with.

I'm currently on the GMZ kahunas, I like them real well, great in hard pack and rocks
I looked everywhere for the 15" Carnivore's! Even though Maxxis claims they manufacture that size, I don't think they really exist out in the field. Nobody has any in stock and several Maxxis dealers I spoke too have never had them in 15".

·
Registered
444 Posts

I looked everywhere for the 15" Carnivore's! Even though Maxxis claims they manufacture that size, I don't think they really exist out in the field. Nobody has any in stock and several Maxxis dealers I spoke too have never had them in 15".
I've heard the carnivores are pretty soft, which is probably why they do great in the rocks....

But since you have 15s, why not try some truck tires?

I think the terras would do good for trails here in Alabama , I'd like to try some 31s

1 - 20 of 56 Posts