Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
I am a little new to this belt thing and am somewhat confussed as to the difference between the belt for the standard RZR and the RZR-S model. Gates shows a difference in the length of the two belts and your web site shows only one part number????.

2010 standard RZR
Gates number 19c3982 1 3/16x41

2010 RZR-S
Gates number 24c4022 1 /1/4 x 41 3/8

Could you please explain what you are shipping for the different RZR's just want to make it right. I thought this would be model specific not just a fit all product. And according to the gates catalog it shows model specific. Just curious maybe the rzr-S belt can be used on the standard rzr.

Thanks
Henry

·
Vendor
10,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I am a little new to this belt thing and am somewhat confussed as to the difference between the belt for the standard RZR and the RZR-S model. Gates shows a difference in the length of the two belts and your web site shows only one part number????.

2010 standard RZR
Gates number 19c3982 1 3/16x41

2010 RZR-S
Gates number 24c4022 1 /1/4 x 41 3/8

Could you please explain what you are shipping for the different RZR's just want to make it right. I thought this would be model specific not just a fit all product. And according to the gates catalog it shows model specific. Just curious maybe the rzr-S belt can be used on the standard rzr.

Thanks
Henry
Simply answer is the S belt works on both, it is considered the HD belt so we chose the HD belt for all. For a better answer click the link below then click on belt fitment there.

Polaris RZR XP 900, Polaris Ranger 800 - Polaris Gates C12 CVT Belts

·
Registered
527 Posts
So I didn't break mine in and have almost a 1000 miles on it. Todd's not going to send me a Christmas card this year.
No worries, no one gets a Christmas card from me!!! LOL!!!
what the?? really?? now I am sad............:rofl3:
gonna need more belts, I cant seem to keep them in my trailer. everyone wants 1..NOW... , so I guess I'll order more and be the oregon coast "wharehouse"

·
Vendor
10,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
So I didn't break mine in and have almost a 1000 miles on it. Todd's not going to send me a Christmas card this year.
No worries, no one gets a Christmas card from me!!! LOL!!!
what the?? really?? now I am sad............:rofl3:
gonna need more belts, I cant seem to keep them in my trailer. everyone wants 1..NOW... , so I guess I'll order more and be the oregon coast "wharehouse"
We sure don't mind selling them to you, buy three and get all three for $79 each shipped.

·
Registered
527 Posts
already bought 5 now I need 2....well 3 more!!

·
Premium Member
2,723 Posts
UPS delivered 2 belts yesterday. Dreaded going out in the 100+ degree garage but got'r done. I used a scotch brite pad but there was very little to clean and I just wiped everything down with a dry cloth. Came in the house soaking wet, got a shower, and sat down here and read your post (you were 2 hours too late!). I am not going to do a repeat in the garage so it better be good enough. Next it will be impossible to go 30 miles without hammering it but I will try. I have a spare belt now to do it right next time. Boy that is a profanity moment every time getting that belt over the secondary. Anyone have any tips?

Attachments

·
Registered
711 Posts
Nice to see a vendor stay behind their products/customers (advice/help). Just purchased a spare belt (for much more!), but will be looking to do bussiness with Hunterworks in the future (like all of us, I am slowly working though a long wishlist... :))

(verbal "nod"):ride:

See you on the trails!

·
Vendor
10,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
UPS delivered 2 belts yesterday. Dreaded going out in the 100+ degree garage but got'r done. I used a scotch brite pad but there was very little to clean and I just wiped everything down with a dry cloth. Came in the house soaking wet, got a shower, and sat down here and read your post (you were 2 hours too late!). I am not going to do a repeat in the garage so it better be good enough. Next it will be impossible to go 30 miles without hammering it but I will try. I have a spare belt now to do it right next time. Boy that is a profanity moment every time getting that belt over the secondary. Anyone have any tips?
I know the way Polaris says do it but I am a 100% use a primary puller kinda guy. Pop the primary off with puller then the belt is easy. Some guys can do it fast without and I will say you don't need one I just like using one.

Todd

·
Vendor
10,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #35 (Edited)
Nice to see a vendor stay behind their products/customers (advice/help). Just purchased a spare belt (for much more!), but will be looking to do bussiness with Hunterworks in the future (like all of us, I am slowly working though a long wishlist... :))

See you on the trails!
Thanks and I hope that is a really big list!!!! LOL

We will be glad to help you no matter what size your list is or whether you are buying or not. Help you first and worry about money later!!

Todd

·
Registered
711 Posts

See you on the trails!

We will be glad to help you no matter what size your list is or whether you are buying or not. Help you fist and worry about money later!!

Todd
Errrr... not sure about the "fist" for money... LOL:scared2:

·
Vendor
10,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #38

See you on the trails!

We will be glad to help you no matter what size your list is or whether you are buying or not. Help you fist and worry about money later!!

Todd
Errrr... not sure about the "fist" for money... LOL:scared2:
Ha!!! I went and fixed it to first not fist

21 - 38 of 38 Posts