Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are offering a sale on the Gates belts (both the Kevlar Aramid G-Force and the new C12 Carbon version) for the RZR 900XP

Pricing will be $56.50 shipped on the Kevlar Aramid and $86.50 for the C12 Carbon

For you hardcore guys, we are offering an additional $5.00 off with the purchase of 2.

THESE PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING IN THE USA! WE CAN SHIP TO CANADA FOR $26.00 PER BELT

ATV Parts ATV Tires ATV Wheels ATV Accessories: GATES CARBON C12 DRIVE BELT- POLARIS RZR 900XP Models

ATV Parts ATV Tires ATV Wheels ATV Accessories: GATES KEVLAR G-FORCE DRIVE BELT- POLARIS RZR 900XP Models

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
FYI-
THANKS TO ANOTHER VENDOR ON THE FORUM DECIDING WE WERE SELLING TOO CHEAPLY AND COMPLAINING REPEATEDLY TO GATES THEY HAVE NOW IMPLEMENTED A MINIMUM ADVERTISED PRICING POLICY

As a result of this we can no longer advertise them at the price we were before, but we are still allowed to sell them for whatever we want to. You just need to call us or email us and we can make sure you get the best pricing. I won't name the other vendor here responsible for driving up prices to pad his bottom line, but he knows who he is. Sadly he is more interested in his profits than offering customers a fair price it seems.

·
ride guide extrodanire
2,680 Posts
that's ok Rock auto sells them too for the same price as you
BUT ID RATHER GIVE MY BUSSINESS TO SOME ONE I TRUST LIKE YOU GUYS !!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that's ok Rock auto sells them too for the same price as you
BUT ID RATHER GIVE MY BUSSINESS TO SOME ONE I TRUST LIKE YOU GUYS !!!!!!!!!!!
And we do appreciate it! I did not know they were carrying those belts now. That's bad news for us! LOL

·
Registered
970 Posts
FYI-
THANKS TO ANOTHER VENDOR ON THE FORUM DECIDING WE WERE SELLING TOO CHEAPLY AND COMPLAINING REPEATEDLY TO GATES THEY HAVE NOW IMPLEMENTED A MINIMUM ADVERTISED PRICING POLICY

As a result of this we can no longer advertise them at the price we were before, but we are still allowed to sell them for whatever we want to. You just need to call us or email us and we can make sure you get the best pricing. I won't name the other vendor here responsible for driving up prices to pad his bottom line, but he knows who he is. Sadly he is more interested in his profits than offering customers a fair price it seems.
What a shame.. Sounds like a crybaby and Im sure we all know who it is.
With that said, I dont know anyone at ATVoutfitters but I do shop around when buying stuff and these guys can get or have about anything you need and have the best prices and fast shipping so check them out.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The good news is that for the time being Gates has put the policy on hiatus until they figure out a different system of enforcement. I would love for them to just decide to let free market be free market. If I want to clear $3.00-$5.00 profit on an item that should be my concern shouldn't it?

·
Registered
970 Posts
The good news is that for the time being Gates has put the policy on hiatus until they figure out a different system of enforcement. I would love for them to just decide to let free market be free market. If I want to clear $3.00 - $5.00 profit on an item that should be my concern shouldn't it?
Sounds good to us the buyer for sure.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The good news is that for the time being Gates has put the policy on hiatus until they figure out a different system of enforcement. I would love for them to just decide to let free market be free market. If I want to clear $3.00 - $5.00 profit on an item that should be my concern shouldn't it?
Sounds good to us the buyer for sure.
If we don't make a good decision and sell too cheaply and end up going out of business that is our mistake. On the other hand if we jack up the price and sell none at all then going out of business is a certainty I would think.
I prefer to look at a reasonable margin of profit and hope the public agrees and the volume of sales makes up for the lower than normal margins. It's worked for 13 years and I hope it will still be working another 25-30 years down the road. Obviously there are some other vendors who disagree and voice that to the manufacturers. I personally think that's not a good way to do business since you are trying to force the pricing higher through the artificial "Minimum Advertised Pricing" model and that costs buyers more money. To me it's almost a loophole in the anti-trust/collusion laws to prevent price fixing. Even if it's legal it still isn't in the best interest of the consumer in my opinion.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts