Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has the best gas shock and priced right for a 2010 standard LE RZR ? I'm not gonna give 16-18 hundred dollars for a set of four shocks . Why are these things so dang pricey anyways ? I'm in the automotive business and a good Gabriel Gas shock is no more that 29-59 dollars each . And you know these take a beaten and for over a 100,000 miles too . Some things make you go Hmmmmm......

·
In His service!
357 Posts
:bigpop::bigpop:

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Who has the best gas shock and priced right for a 2010 standard LE RZR ? I'm not gonna give 16-18 hundred dollars for a set of four shocks . Why are these things so dang pricey anyways ? I'm in the automotive business and a good Gabriel Gas shock is no more that 29-59 dollars each . And you know these take a beaten and for over a 100,000 miles too . Some things make you go Hmmmmm......
I agree Gabriel Shocks are good for an automobile but not for launching that vehicle 20' in the air:rofl3: I agree, adjustable shocks are pricey but it is well worth it and a night and day difference over a stock shock. Now I don't jump my RZR but primarily trail ride and a good shock and spring combo is IMO the best money you can spend on your RZR. 1000% better on your body and your machine. Like they always say "Ya get what ya pay for" If you keep your eye open here in the parts area there is always someone upgrading to long travel and wanting to sell there upgraded shocks from a 50 incher:ride:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts