Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Middle-aged Madness
145 Posts
Yeah...royalties...I like it!!! At least a little credit. HaHa. Just a lucky shutter finger at the right time. But what happened to the pic. of the right front off of the bead? Guess someone didn't want to show "The Rest of The Story". That's alright, we don't need to see everything, some of us can still remember as if it was earlier this year.
One of my Revolt buddies handed me his camera last weekend to get some shots of him at Florence. I missed the first couple, then caught him with about 2' of air. Next shot was VERTICAL. Last one was him perfectly on his lid, still strapped in, then we flipped him over. Too much fun!!!

·
Premium Member
12,793 Posts
Yeah...royalties...I like it!!! At least a little credit. HaHa. Just a lucky shutter finger at the right time. But what happened to the pic. of the right front off of the bead? Guess someone didn't want to show "The Rest of The Story". That's alright, we don't need to see everything, some of us can still remember as if it was earlier this year.
One of my Revolt buddies handed me his camera last weekend to get some shots of him at Florence. I missed the first couple, then caught him with about 2' of air. Next shot was VERTICAL. Last one was him perfectly on his lid, still strapped in, then we flipped him over. Too much fun!!!
You mean this one......LOL

·
Middle-aged Madness
145 Posts
That's the one Gary!!! Couldn't resist giving you a bad time. Good article.
Last weekend my barber and his Father-in-law met us at Florence along with their wives and their RZR's. The Father-in law rolled his and ended up with three tires looking like yours. Luckily I carry my spares and I got a Rhino to pack 4 wheels and tires while I hauled tools and jack out to get him back in.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts