Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted the same question on the S1000 group page and got some great suggestions. Seeing if anyone else has a solution.

I own a 2020 S1000 and have added a roof, half high window, and center mount mirror. I have been using my phone for trail riding and whatnot but it is too small and my eyes are too bad. I was given a 10.4" Samsung A7 for Christmas and now I have to mount it. Only place that isn't available to me is on the top cage bar in the middle as I use my mirror that is already mounted there quite a bit.

I can see on most RZR's there are options. Unfortunately, the onl
y display on mine is located between the driver and passenger so mounting in the middle might be difficult. All suggestions are greatly appreciated. I have till April to get this figured out as trail riding in WI where we are is pretty much over till then.

Here is a pic of the stupid speedo location.

Automotive tire Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle Steering part

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Car Motor vehicle Steering part Vehicle Speedometer

Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Vehicle

·
Registered
71 Posts
How many new suggestions do you expect? Only so many places it can go.
I like seeing what other people have done and what they went through to finalize their solutions. More is better than less. One idea can provoke more ideas or improvements. Improvements can help all of us.

many good suggestions have come from folks on this site and hopefully I have been able to help others. This particular problems I’m having has been a tough one for me to solve. I used my phone quite a bit last year and it didn’t work as it was too small. I searched this site and found answers to the tablet to get and mapping software to use. Mounting it has been a challenge. Sorry I asked.

·
Registered
2021 xp turbo4
625 Posts
I like seeing what other people have done and what they went through to finalize their solutions. More is better than less. One idea can provoke more ideas or improvements. Improvements can help all of us.

many good suggestions have come from folks on this site and hopefully I have been able to help others. This particular problems I’m having has been a tough one for me to solve. I used my phone quite a bit last year and it didn’t work as it was too small. I searched this site and found answers to the tablet to get and mapping software to use. Mounting it has been a challenge. Sorry I asked.
Well you now have the same 2 locations that were suggested in the last thread. Let's see how many new ones you get.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
What'd you do OP.. Forget your password and make a whole new account with the same name?

Reactions: Turbo_ryan

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What'd you do OP.. Forget your password and make a whole new account with the same name?

Don't know what you are talking about. One account that I've had for quite a few months. Did I mess up?

·
Registered
720 Posts
Yes, apparently one with a space and one without. @Mark Wo and @MarkWo

Do you login from 2 different computers/devices? Probably saved different logins on different devices would be my guess.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
LOL!!

You have already used both profiles within this thread and are totally clueless on it.

Product Font Screenshot Parallel Technology

Rectangle Font Screenshot Parallel Technology

• Haha
Reactions: Turbo_ryan
1 - 15 of 15 Posts