Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
View attachment 58271
I had heard it couldn't be done and after not getting a reasonable offer on my plastics I decided to make my pro armor doors fit with my fullbore plastics.
Got them mounted and buttoned up. Not an easy chore and had to do some modification but I am the only one with pro armor doors with fullbore plastics!!!!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347935229.121567.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347935256.045102.jpg

·
Premium Member
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here we go with the lions jokes!!! Fighting words lol!! The machine is named Megatron so a lion till he dies!!!!!

·
Premium Member
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It wasn't too bad but you do have to make some "custom" cuts!!! Haha. I love the way it turned out I wanted to keep the plastics and couldn't do without the doors so I made them work together

·
Premium Member
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Who do I contact to get someone banned for harassing comments??? LOL!!!
I know we suck but I just can't give up on them! One day you are gonna say damn those lions are unstoppable!!! And Megatron is the best receiver that ever lived

·
Registered
6 Posts
You don't happen to have more photos of this do you? I have an 800 with the identical plastics and would like doors. I'm not afraid to cut, weld and fab things up but I'm looking for the easiest way and yours looks great. Any info is greatly appreciated!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts