Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 08 has about 900 miles on it and for some reason is starting to cut out and miss when i get up to about 25-30 miles per hour or about 2500-3000 rpm. Ive checked the vent on the fuel tank and changed plugs. Ive also talked to polaris and they say it might be the fuel pump. Anyone have any suggestions or had this problem BEFORE i spend 200 bucks on a fuel pump???

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR THE HELP

·
Registered
429 Posts
you know there is a fitting on the fuel rail where you can check your fuel pressure with a guage??its a schraeder fitting,so either use a guage for that,or take the core out and clamp you a fuel hose on the fitting and check it that way...it should be high thirties.if it drops down into the twentires or lower,its toast...

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
Go to autozone and rent their fuel cage.. Its free to rent you just have to put down a security deposit down. Which the fully refund when you return the gauge.. Easiest way to test it IMO is just remove the passenger seat and test it there.. The gauge will come with all the fittings you need for this..

·
Registered
811 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for all t
he help guys. I'll def. Check it soon. any other suggestions if that doesn't fix it?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts