Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
SoCal Dune Rider
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Does any one know we're I can just buy the green locking clip for the end of the fuel line that locks at the fuel pump? Or if any One can just tell me were I can buy one at a auto parts store? Or any clip that would transfer over.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Google "fuel pump hose clip". I found several, you would just have to look and see which looks like yours. Ebay had some also.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Can you post pictures of this? I’ve lost that green clip and been everywhere trying to find one. Thanks
I am in the same boat, dropped/lost the clip when taking off at the fuel rail. If you find one please post a source and part number. Local Polaris sent me to NAPA - no luck they recommended Car Quest - no luck. Stopped by Polaris dealer again they said fitting or clip only available with entire fuel line - $120.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am in the same boat, dropped/lost the clip when taking off at the fuel rail. If you find one please post a source and part number. Local Polaris sent me to NAPA - no luck they recommended Car Quest - no luck. Stopped by Polaris dealer again they said fitting or clip only available with entire fuel line - $120.
That’s exactly what Polaris told me. I’ve searched the internet for hours looking for one that’s similar and couldn’t find anything. The Polaris dealer couldn’t even guarantee me the new line would come with that clip either. I’m right in the middle of an engine swap and lacking that clip is one of the last things before I can fire up.

·
Registered
16 Posts
That’s exactly what Polaris told me. I’ve searched the internet for hours looking for one that’s similar and couldn’t find anything. The Polaris dealer couldn’t even guarantee me the new line would come with that clip either. I’m right in the middle of an engine swap and lacking that clip is one of the last things before I can fire up.
I just ordered the complete fuel line, I may have a clip or complete fuel line minus 1 clip for sale,

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have fuel line on order with 2 clips from fixmytoys. I will let you know when I receive it, hopefully within the next week.
Lucky me, found the green fuel line clip wedged between the engine and back side of clutch cover after taking a air hose to the engine in desperation to dislodge it from wherever it has been hiding for the past few days. Received and new fuel line from Fixmytoys today, hope the have a good return policy.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts