Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking to sell my SCT touch screen Xtreme with 3 5 star tunes. its currently tuned for my SVT Raptor. if u do not have a raptor the tuner will still work on ur vehicle u just need to get ur own tunes or do ur own tuning. its like new i have owned it since Feb. comes with eveything u would get new i still have it all in the case it comes with. its a great unit and i love the tunes but i just want to do something different still thru 5 star. it sells new for $859. i am asking $650 OBO. this is a great deal for someone

AGAIN TUNES ARE FOR A FORD SVT RAPTOR. tuner will work for other vehicles still just need to get or do ur own tuning

SCT Performance 8900 - SCT Touch Screen Xtreme Handheld Ford Programmers - Overview - SummitRacing.com

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
forgot to mention its wireless. just plug it in once in a while to charge! there is a dongle that plugs into ur OBDII port and tucks up under the dash. the dongle also has ports so u can add sensors to it and u can use the touchscreen to monitor them like boost gauge etc...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts