Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
AKA: blinginvic
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale,

This swingarm for the RZR 170 is in perfect condition. It's the newest version that has the factory gussets welded on (part # 0454649-067). Has only been used on one ride. Also included is the Factory UTV UHMW Skid Plate.

Price: $175.00 plus shipping. Swing arm is located in Victoria, BC, Canada. I paid over $500 CDN for the swingarm alone, without all the other parts that bolt on to it, (bushings, brake and chain guards, etc.)

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
so the covered part came from futv or does polaris now put the skid plate cover on it now ? mine broke and the welder put those reinforcement corners on there but would like to have it covered. when yours broke did it mess up your chain ? our chain has some kinks we cant get out

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
dont know much about the chains. whats better on that chain over the stock one and where did you get and price ? i wander if futv sells the plate cover by it self or did you have to buy the whole skid cover. ours broke and can get a new one with extended warnetty from polaris if its better but need a plate cover if we go that route

·
AKA: blinginvic
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The chain is much better quality than OEM...was around $75.00. I bought it at a dealer in the Oregon Dunes. Yes, I purchased the whole skid package from FUTV.

If your interested WW, I will go $200 + shipping. It's essentially brand new.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
I am going to get the new swing arm free on the extended warnetty from polrais but wander if i can get the skid plate seperate from futv

1 - 18 of 18 Posts