Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,003 Posts
wait a min
did you not put the oem seat bases on the pro armor seats?
somebody had to have,
only its quite clear the seat was bolted on the base to far back causing this problem
so how can it be pro armors fault they have no control in the positioning of the seat on the oem base
i know a set of prp seats i bought one time i had to relocate mounting holes

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts
OK, so who installed the seats?

Pro-Armor seats do not come with seat bases. You have to take the seat bases off of the stock seats and mount them to the Pro-Armor seats. They use the same latch.

There is something haywire with the install.

·
Premium Member
16,003 Posts
yes it appears somebody did not think it through on the modification
you gotta always think out side the box with these rzr,s
i just can,t see how pro armor are at fault

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
They're not putting any help into this thread? Hello pro armour?

·
Registered
390 Posts
Unfortunately I have never received customer support from pro armor products. Spoke with three different people in customer service and still didn't receive any help. I will no longer purchase another pro armor product. Hope you have better luck than I had. Also many others have had similar issues with customer support after the initial purchase.

·
Registered
738 Posts
IF there is a will there is a way. Sawsall sounds like me when Im pissed off and done given up! LOL

I definitely would be pitching a fit if the dealer took a sawzall to my rig to do a recall. Hell even if you had to fabricate a tool to get to the latch it beats cutting up expensive parts and accessories!

·
Registered
648 Posts
This really has nothing to do with Pro-Armour seats. The latch is Polaris. Because the seats are far back on the base, they push in really hard. So you really have to push to get the latch to release. I basically had to jump on mine, while a friend used a long screw driver and pushed up on the release lever. Once they are out, it is really easy to attach a strap to the lever. Then they will come out easy.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts