Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I'm a bit embarrassed by asking this but how do I remove the front seats in my 2021 pro xp 4? It appears that I have to unbolt the seat belts being they run through the seats.

·
Registered
2021, PRO XP4
56 Posts
Yes you have to unbolt some of the click 6 harness to get the front seat completely out. I have a sport but a friend of mine with the premium complains about that fact any time I pop out my seat.

I am going to assume you already know about the seat release lever on the bottom of the seat to get it loose of the machine.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes you have to unbolt some of the click 6 harness to get the front seat completely out. I have a sport but a friend of mine with the premium complains about that fact any time I pop out my seat.

I am going to assume you already know about the seat release lever on the bottom of the seat to get it loose of the machine.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
I've had a heck of a time getting the passenger seat out of mine when i wash it after a weekend of riding. Mud/dirt/water will bind the seat release latches. I usually have to pull on the seat release and reach behind the seat with my other hand and pop down the latches that hold the seat base down. That's assuming your front seats latch in like the 2 seater

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hello everyone! I'm a bit embarrassed by asking this but how do I remove the front seats in my 2021 pro xp 4? It appears that I have to unbolt the seat belts being they run through the seats.
Suggest running belts over top of seats....Works well for us..... Also suggest cleaning and dry lubing the mechanism for latching the seat down very often....... Otherwise you may be pulling up on the lever to no avail....

·
Registered
349 Posts
Suggest running belts over top of seats....Works well for us.....
From a safety perspective I am not sure I would do this. Shoulder belt path through the seats goes directly over your shoulders and down the front to "lock" you in. Taking the belts over the top - you risk cutting a belt on the seat or the geometry not working in an accident to hold you tight - resulting in injury. For low speed stuff and crawling probably fine - if you are hauling the mail in the dunes, desert or trails - I would put safety first and would not run the seat belts outside of the OEM designed path.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts