Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
This was my fix for the time being. I took apart an old rear axle and used the spring. I had to cut about 1/2” off due to the larger cup size on the rear. I assembled into the RZR and rode about 20 miles with no issue.
Automotive tire Road surface Asphalt Wood Grey

·
Registered
404 Posts
..I ended research yesterday knee deep in German DIN specifications for these things. Most of the sites are horrible on mobile, laptop reporting for duty!

I will find a source. Even if I have to order 200 :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
404 Posts
So the cheap-o internal round wire retaining rings seem to be made of unobtanium, unless you get lucky and call up a manufacturer that will offer to help out on an individual basis seems like.. I'm trying to find something mere humans can get their hands on, so I ordered a few of these from Fastenal, which are not round, but neither is the axle cup groove. Less than $10 for 4 landed, should be here next week. And Fastenal does COD which is nice these days :)

I am making an assumption that the ears will not interfere with any axle rotation as well, will be verifying. Worst case they can be grinded off if the other specs fit.

Also have this as a backup but it's a 2+ week lead time so going with the above first. Slightly different measurements but both in the wheelhouse for sizing and price.

More to come..

·
Registered
404 Posts
Yea those inner clips can be sourced individually as well (#7), just to add a parts diagram here, we are looking for the clip which is part of the #6, and the assembly it comes in is $110 currently..

Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Guitar accessory Automotive design Font

21 - 30 of 30 Posts