Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many have broken front hubs ? What`s the best replacment ? Anyone try the 4/110 4/156 combo setup ?

·
Broke & Busted Racing!!!
273 Posts
i think UTV INC makes some. you'll have to call and see though, lol

i plan to get some of the UTV INC hubs for my race RZR. they make good stuff!

·
Just kidding!
10,752 Posts
I'm curious what material they are using to make those utv inc hubs. Anyone know?
Unobtainium

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

the mineral is a valuable room-temperature superconductor valued at "20 million a kilogram".In engineering, fiction, or thought experiments, unobtainium (also spelled unobtanium) is any extremely rare, costly, or physically impossible material, or (less commonly) device needed to fulfill a given design for a given application. The properties of any particular unobtainium depend on the intended use. For example, a pulley made of unobtainium might be massless and frictionless; however, if used in a nuclear rocket unobtainium would be light, strong at high temperatures, and resistant to radiation damage. The concept of unobtainium is often applied flippantly or humorously.

The word unobtainium is derived from unobtainable + -ium (the suffix for a number of metal elements). The term also closely resembles the systematic element name for unnamed or undiscovered elements that have an atomic number of 113–199, for example, Ununoctium. Like Unobtainium, these all have five-syllable names beginning with "un" and ending in "ium". However, the name unobtainium was in use long before the IUPAC systematic names were created.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I read somewhere that UTV inc makes a good one...

Also, the front hubs on the 2011 (2010 also?) machines are different (supposedly stronger but don't quote me on that). They will work on the 08s but you also have to use the new bearing as well cause the inner sizing is just a bit different...

I know cause i was in a bind and the 08-09 hub was backordered...

·
Boats and ***s
3,184 Posts
the front hubs are made out of Gundanium Alloy

A unique compound which can only be produced in the zero-gravity conditions of space. In addition to its incredible strength--several times the strength and heat-resistance of titanium, Gundanium alloy is electrically non-conductive and cannot be detected by radar. However, this material is expensive and difficult to manufacture, making it unfeasible for mass production.

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
Funny someone else knows what Gundam wing is, haha

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts