Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I do mainly highway/county road driving and it chews up the front tires fairly bad after I installed the lift. Do any of you know of a way to get rid of the negative camber that the lifts add?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Aftermarket a-arms. Super ATV has them and they are reasonable. The top ball joint is adjustable to correct the camber. I know they have the ones that put the wheels forward 1.5" call them to check on other options.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I modified a set of front upper A-arms to make them caster and camper ajustable. If interested I'll see if I still have pics on camera.

·
Banned
904 Posts
Yep, super atv has them and if you dont want the 1.5" ofrward, I think American star has them for stock as well.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah man I'd love to see the pics of them modified, Super atv ones would be worth it cause tires are expensive LOL!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Send me your address and I can send it to you. I don't see where I can post the pic unless its on the net. I have it on my puter but not the net.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I don't see any reason they won't hold up as I used 1/2" rod. I just did it last week and only put about 10 miles on it this last weekend with no problems. Most all the pressure is on the outer end of the A-arm from shock out to ball joint and thats not changed in any way.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts