Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2011 rzr4 800 and my front tires tip in at the top just put brand new wheel bearings in still sit the same the previous owner put a lift in it probably the 2 inch one I was wondering what would cause the tires to sit like this nothing is bent I was also wondering if the a arms from a 2 seater rzr are different then the 4 seater just curious because I noticed the tie rod on the 4 seater go on top of the hub and the 2 seaters go underneath

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
The a-arms are the same from the 2 seat "S" model. The reason for the different tie-rod mounting on the 4 seat is because it uses different steering knuckles. The 4 seat uses a steering knuckle that also fit several rangers. Where as the "S" knuckle is specific to several rzr's. As for the negative camber, it could be the lift, the higher you lift the 800's the more the tires go in at the top. But you could also have bad a-arm bushings, bent a-arm bolts, bad ball joints or need to adjust your toe in alignment. Looking from the front the tires will appear to point away from each other even when properly aligned. Which can also make them appear to have even more negative camber. Some negative camber isn't a terrible thing to have though, it makes the front tires hook better in corners. Positive camber can cause them to slide instead of hook. Just my opinions.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts