Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
michiganhooligans
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I checked my fluids and my front and rear geearcase is low. who knows if it has any in it. called the dealer and dealer said its not on them because polaris fills the gearcase fluid before shiping. I look for a leak and found on leak. me and my wife went for a ride some time ago and we herd a bad noise coming from the rear and it went away after we stoped. just thought i would tell everyone so thay can check there's.

·
Registered
152 Posts
mdevans- FYI Fluid checks are part of the dealer pre delivery inspection a dealer has to fillout on every unit before it is delivered to the coustomer.

·
michiganhooligans
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would think so. This is the first time i dident check every little thing before i drove it. all my other toy's check out good. Ive owned 7 or so new quads and 6 or so new boats. I dont care what other members say about me bashing polaris. This time thay droped the ball and the dealer's dont care.

·
michiganhooligans
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No! the dealer and polaris dropped the ball. and im not the only one that this has happen to. My wife talk me into droping my gard and trusting people more and it dident take long for me to remember the best words my dad ever taught me ( dont ever trust people other than family and always cover your ass). polaris wasent the only bad thing when i let my gard down. the world is great but alot of the careless people in it can uck it up for the ones who do care.

·
michiganhooligans
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I filled my front and rear gearcase and thay were only down a few oz. This help's me feel a little better about polaris.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts