Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, here's what I got. 28 inch mudbugs that are 10 inches wide in the front with 1.5 inch wheel spacers and a racertech lift. I even have the highlifter wheel well mod. When I hit a bump with the wheel cut she still rubs. It is getting worse too so I know front springs are my last hope, I love my silver springs too but can't run it like this. I seen that racertech has a silver set of front springs, anyone have any exprience with them? I know highlifter makes them too but I don't want to get into painting springs but if I have to I have to I guess...anyone have any other solutions for my rubbing situation?? Thanks

·
Lucky sucker!
214 Posts
Remove the wheel spacers.

You can experiment with stacks of washers behind the wheel to simulate different thickness spacers, but DON'T ride it that way, just for fitment testing.

·
rzr4mud
55 Posts
Yep. It wont rub if you removes the spacers. Im running 29.5's, Highlifter 2" lift and springs and was still rubbin til I removed the front spaces. I added the Highlifter fender kit and then put the 1-1/2" spacers back on. Perfect now.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Are you running with your sway bars disconnected? Can make a big dif. too. Obviously not a permanant fix but for the mean time....

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea my front sway bar is unhooked, I am gonna try to take those spacers off and see how I make out before I order some springs I'll keep yas posted!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So I took the spacers off the front and now it doesn't rub and it doesn't seem to handle any different either so for now it seems like a cheap fix.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Didn't really notice a difference with the steering much...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts