Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Vendor
22,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First 3, THREE, people to reply to this thread with a photo of THEIR RZR with a UTV INC sticker on it, will get a FREE UTV Inc tshirt sent to them.

Starting..

NOW!!

·
Registered
183 Posts
How about this. Couldnt find a UTV inc Sticker but happy to photoshop one on for you ;-) My UTIV Inc Stickers are actually on my lockers in my garage

Attachments

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Just trying to have fun. You folks take this way to serious. I have stickers from previous purchases. Thanks for the offer though.

·
Vendor
22,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jim,

What are we taking serious? I am confused here, did I say something wrong to you? We were just trying to have fun and give away some free t shirts on here, that was all. Sorry I made you upset or something.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Looks like you guys are gonna have to design a better looking sticker.. just saying:D

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Jim,

What are we taking serious? I am confused here, did I say something wrong to you? We were just trying to have fun and give away some free t shirts on here, that was all. Sorry I made you upset or something.
shame on you Nick for trying to do something nice.:rofl3::rofl3:

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Nick, would you please explain to the uninformed folks what out PMs have been!!! I know they won't appoligize but maybe the will think next time.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Dang.. I just posted on another thread that I don't put stickers on my rzr, plus I never got any when I picked it up after you did my build. Got a few parts with utvinc laser cut into them though. That count? J/k... On a side note if ya had some whip flags made I'd fly those. Gonna order some t's soon in any case.. :pint:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts