Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Official Site Vendor
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Wednesday (10/13/2010), at 5:00 pm PST, I'm going to issue a coupon code for 5 FREE LED lighted whips for RZR forum members. There will be a limit of 1 whip per customer, and you can choose 4 or 6 foot, and whatever color you'd like. Shipping will not be included.

Once the coupon code has expired, we'll have a second coupon code that you may use to get 20% off your order of anything on our website, but it'll expire by 8:00 pm PST of the same day. There will be NO second chance offers.

You may also purchase our products through several of the RZR Forums supporting vendors, so make sure you spread the love.

·
Registered
157 Posts
can i get my code now? :rofl3::rofl3: these things are gonna go fast!:wind1:

·
Official Site Vendor
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
In the past, I've created eBay auctions, which I believe the members enjoyed. This is an appreciation for the support the members have provided us.

·
Registered
157 Posts
In the past, I've created eBay auctions, which I believe the members enjoyed. This is an appreciation for the support the members have provided us.
That's great! I've been wanting another one! Love the one i have!

·
Registered
919 Posts
Cool..........so I guess i know what I will be doing at 4:5999999999
So do we need to checkout on the website and try to enter it, or just be the first 5 to respond to the post?
Heck , the 20% off sounds good enough for me

·
Official Site Vendor
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hay Russell My name is Russell will that help me get a free whip:rofl3:
broke my tribal whip at sand mountain saterday:ride:
Its not published anywhere, but within the 1st year that you own your whip, if it breaks due to accidents, I'll replace it for only $35. We don't make a dime doing that, but we like to help as much as possible.

If you think there might have been some sort of defect, and it wasn't your fault, send me a PM, and we'll talk about getting you a replacement, possibly for free.

·
King of crash!
31,882 Posts
Cool..........so I guess i know what I will be doing at 4:5999999999
So do we need to checkout on the website and try to enter it, or just be the first 5 to respond to the post?
Heck , the 20% off sounds good enough for me
dont forget russ has light bars front and rear too

·
Official Site Vendor
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
where will you post the code?nevermind I saw the post
I'll post the code in a thread that'll be created under our supporting vendor location within the forum.

At 5pm it should appear under "new posts", if you select that. Maybe what I'll do is create the code now, and let you guys write it down in advance. It won't be valid until the set time, though.

·
Official Site Vendor
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ok, here are the codes. Write them down if you're interested. I'll bump this message throughout the day tomorrow, too.

"FREEBIE" is the coupon code to get a free whip. GOOD LUCK!
"Discount" is the coupon code to receive 20% off anything on our website for a very limited time tomorrow, 10/13/2010.

·
Official Site Vendor
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
do we post the code on your website somewhere?
Yes, go to our website, locate the LED lighted whips page, and add one to your cart. Then go to checkout, and when you get there, there'll be a place where you can enter the code. If you're really interested in possibly being one of the lucky ones, I would go to the site now, and bookmark the page where you can select the whip. Or right before 5pm tomorrow, be there and be ready.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts