Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nothing wrong with them. Well, paints chipped here and there. I replaced them when I did dual rate shocks. If somebody has sagging tenders these are prolly for you. You set a UPS shipping tag or give me a account number to bill, I'll send them.

Hope it helps somebody.

-d

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They're 3", so anything with 3" tenders that have collapsed. 3" id of course. 5" tall.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes. Tenders are always on the top.

I don't know what size springs a 900 takes. If I was guessing I'd say these don't fit. A tape measure would tell you. But then you'd have to put them on.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The OD of the spring will be around 3.5". Or use a clothing tape and meaure the circumference, then divide by 3.14

So, what makes you think you need these? I don't care, but why go to the work unless you know you need too?

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I suggest you call UPS and find out how you can prepay shipping and get a prepaid label to me. I think that's called a return tag, but they can better guide you on the mechanics of that. fwiw, prepaid is the only way I'll do it.

In care they need to know, the smallest box I have at the moment is 14" x 11" x 5", and weight will be 3lb and 15 oz or less. I'm happy to drop it off at a shipment location within a few days of you getting me the label.

·
Premium Member
1,465 Posts
@dafish This is a good thread for giveaway items ...fyi

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the steer Max!

-d

Devitt, I'll PM you the zipcode of the UPS site I'll drop off at.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Got my second spark arrestor in today, so now the tenders are now in a perfectly sized box ready for whoever wants to arrange for UPS call tag.

4.5"X7/25"X6", and I show 3lb's

Devitt has spoken for them, If he PM's me a call tag they're his. Otherwise I'll follow Max's advice and move these to the "pay it forward" thread.

atb,
-d

·
Registered
36 Posts
I called and talked to ups I’m going to need a physical addy for you so I can have it shipped from you to me, once I get that I can have the prepaid label made and you can print it and drop it off, also and email address and so I can have the label sent to you

1 - 15 of 15 Posts