Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to clarify for all members when purchasing our doors or any product for that matter we offer FREE SHIPPING within the United States.

We also run all orders through a vendor sponsoring this forum. So you will not only be supporting the manufacturer but also one of the many great vendors that sponsor this killer forum and getting a high quality and great looking product as well.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Wow ,I guess the DOOR WARS are officially on :popcorn:
Free shipping,, thats a way to step up,I was taking a close look at UTV Inc.doors,but in the end it's all about the best deal an how much can I keep in my pocket.

·
Vendor
969 Posts
The door wars may be on, but Pro armor has set the bar very high! Couldnt be happier with the Pro armor doors on the shop RZR. And free shipping!

·
Premium Member
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We have had free shipping on doors for awhile now. We have been offering free shipping to our dealer network since we launched the doors and hope they pass this on to the customer. I figured that with all of the posts in this forum I would make it very clear what the forum price is, free shipping and that all orders will benefit vendors that sponsor this site.

Call me anytime if you have questions regarding any of our products. 888-31-ARMOR (888-312-7667).

·
Premium Member
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
If you don't have a set of doors check out our website, youtube, facebook or any magazine website for images and videos of our product.

You can get our awesome doors delivered to your door from one of our great vendors on this forum for only $499 delivered for brushed aluminum and $549 delivered for powder coated black.

It is your choice if you want to run nets or aluminum panels (price is the same). A lot of people pick up the aluminum panels and also buy a set of nets since they are fully interchangeable!

PM, [email protected] or call me at 888-31-ARMOR (888.312.7667) if you have any questions.

Thanks for using Pro Armor!

·
Premium Member
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Great Doors, Great Price and Free Shipping!

If you are at the Sand Show please stop by and say hi and check out all of our new product, about 10 new products will be on display!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts