Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Premium Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are looking for a new Modquad Logo!! Please send us your ideas by email, fax, or mail. Please include your information.

The winner will receive a set of RZR XP Doors.

Thank you! We look forward to seeing your logo's...

-Modquad

2500 Ferry St SW
Albany, OR 97322

[email protected]

Fax 541-926-1033

· NorCalRzr-S
5,105 Posts
Do u guys currently have a logo you've been using?
Any particular theme you guys want to adhere to?
Color or B/W logo type?
When is your deadline for this Logo?

NorCal Jr.

· Banned
5,982 Posts
I design killer logos and designs regularly. One honor being Best New Business Sign in the US. That contest was 3M. Signs of Success '08.

What I experience is that racers, quad dudes, bmx, stock car, you name it, are surrounded by your graphic kids designing in photoshop in jr high. Generally because they have had stickers on their machines over the years. Seems like I hear of a new desingner every week. Usually in their mom's basement. Nothing wrong with starting out. just hate the 35 yolds still in the basement.

Has the OP worked with graphic people before?
What do you do? What is your history?

· Banned
5,982 Posts
Check out his site. As part of a graphic designer it's your job to research your customers field of expertise is it not? I'm not even a graphic designer and that's the first thing I did!
Well, not sure if you are being a wise guy gix but yes I know that. It would be obvious. Didn't need to look. already knew the answer. I basically said it. If they have a site or been around they have already worked with multiple people.

So what did you learn after 2 seconds on the site?

· Registered
2,084 Posts
Check out his site. As part of a graphic designer it's your job to research your customers field of expertise is it not? I'm not even a graphic designer and that's the first thing I did!
Well, not sure if you are being a wise guy gix but yes I know that. It would be obvious. Didn't need to look. already knew the answer. I basically said it. If they have a site or been around they have already worked with multiple people.

So what did you learn after 2 seconds on the site?
I learned that they supply Billet and performance parts for a wide range of recreational vehicles!

P.S I didn't mean for it to come across as a smartass remark.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.