Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered some frame tubes for my S. Just want to make sure that putting these in doesn't cause an issue somewhere else in the frame. They seem highly recommended. Thanks!!

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
I just ordered some frame tubes for my S. Just want to make sure that putting these in doesn't cause an issue somewhere else in the frame. They seem highly recommended. Thanks!!
Did you get the "Chassis Bones", or another type? What did they run you, if you don't mind me asking.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Went with UTV frame tubes. $54.95.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Have not had a chance to look at mine yet, but do I have to remove the rear roll cage to put the upper tubes in. I was looking at pictures and it looks that way. UTV says I don't.

·
Registered
629 Posts
What are we talking about? Is there a link I could look at to see what is be talked about?
OK, now I get it! What's the verdict on these? Do they really work or do they create another problem elsewhere in the frame or where the components mount? I understand flex is not wanted, but unless throughly researched then we could be creating bigger problems down the road..

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the info!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts