Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Fox Shocks with DSC RZR S

For Sale 4 RZR S Fox Shox.
These were like new when I bought them to replace a set of Sachs. They are a direct bolt on for the Sachs shocks. To be sure I had a like new set of shocks, I sent them off to Fox and had them serviced with oil, shims, seals. Also added new lowerer spring retainers and Dual Speed Compression Clickers. DSC.
I have about 200-250 trail/gravel road miles on them.
Sold the RZR S and took shocks off for my new one. Bought a 2012 900 xp instead.

$1,200.00 Paypal. I am in 40515 zip code. They weigh 36 lbs. in the package. Package is 12x12 by 30 long.

Please see pic's, all are very nice condition. Prices DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING!
Thanks for looking.

Suspension Auto part Suspension part

Beverage can Drink Auto part Aluminum can

View attachment 58640

View attachment 58641

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Derek,

Afraid not. Th's why I included the package size.

Sorry I guess I need to be a little more clear.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Derek,

I think I have a guy from Memphis TN. that wants these. He contacted me yesterday before you did on the offer. But his offer was the same as yours. I am not sure how to get these to you in the great white north. Will they have to go thru customs etc? And I will have to ship from here? Or can you make arrangements and I print off a shipping label and stick it on a box?

Memphis sounded hot on them but he had a "family emergency" and asked if I wait 24 hours. His time is about up.

To have the shocks rebuilt at Fox with all the add ons was around $450 with shipping etc. And they were not revalved just rebuilt with new parts and added DSC and retainers. Whats funny I bought them from an ebay seller in Canada! They came off a 2011S LE that only had 100 miles but it was a stolen recovery that was rolled. So it was totaled out for parts.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Crazy story but I got a private message from a guy this morning who saw me post on the forum and had a set of new springs he bought for his S but just traded it for an XP. Same price and he lives in the same city as me. If you don't here from buddy in the next day or so I might buy them anyway and sell them to a buddy.

I think you would just drop them off at a place like fed ex or USPS and send them collect. It's about $90-100

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok I will keep you in the loop.
I have heard from him but he's trying to come up with Paypal money. Gave him end of day.
So if your still interesed this evening I may let you know. I have a soccer game tonight ......my son...... so it may be later in the evening.

Rick

1 - 12 of 12 Posts