Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just brought home the 900 Fox Edition today. I want a winch and Speakers, small ones. Recommendations?

·
Registered
508 Posts
I went with a SuperAtv winch and it’s been ok. Just, but then... i would for sure get a synthetic cable and a wireless remote Harbor freight makes an inexpensive one too

i suppose use case tells you a lot. if you're going mudding 25 times a hear the quality you need will be different than a guy that uses his twice a year

·
Registered
657 Posts
? Winch advice
Speakers, I think MTX make ones that fit on the dash at a-pillars.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I’m looking for something small or in the door style, thank you

·
Registered
657 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
I'd consider a thin soundbar in front, I think the sound projecting at you vs behind you is much better. As for winch, I have had a ton of different manufactures and models, but I must admit that Warn still is the best. You 900 isn't lite so I put a 4500 on mine.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Just got one. I put on a 5000, seems to work well. Still trying to figure out the ride command and what i need as far as amp and/or speakers.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have been having some trouble with a bluetooth speaker working with the ride command. I have a small speaker that works great, but I need more volume so I bought a larger one that is the same brand and it says it is connected but I have no sound with it. Frustrated with polaris for not selling a complete system and not being told it was that way till I figuared it out on my own.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts