Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

Fourwerx Hoot scoop fitting issue

3K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Mowershop 
#1 ·
Spent about a half hour with a blade slowly trimming the stock center bumper cover and the carbon fiber scoop and this is about the best I can get it to fit. Still slightly buckled so the front 1/4 raises up slightly and wont lay down properly. Emailed Fourwerx a couple days ago and have not gotten any response. Not sure if I really should be having to trim either stock or the carbon fiber hood. Anyone else had fitment issues and have to do the same or was it just a simple drop in?
Automotive parking light Car Automotive tail & brake light Grille Automotive lighting

Grille Car Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood

Car Vehicle Grille Hood Automotive lighting

Car Automotive lighting Vehicle Automotive tire Hood

See less See more
#4 ·
Spent about a half hour with a blade slowly trimming the stock center bumper cover and the carbon fiber scoop and this is about the best I can get it to fit. Still slightly buckled so the front 1/4 raises up slightly and wont lay down properly. Emailed Fourwerx a couple days ago and have not gotten any response. Not sure if I really should be having to trim either stock or the carbon fiber hood. Anyone else had fitment issues and have to do the same or was it just a simple drop in? View attachment 702167 View attachment 702165 View attachment 702166 View attachment 702168
Did you ever get any response back? I just installed mine today and thought it was weird mine sits the exact same way as yours.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.