Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any plans for 1.5 forward arms to be produced by superatv. I need some for my 2013 900xp rzr. Ive found some by other companies and they are outrageous in price.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
140 Posts
Better yet call Outkast fabworx there the top of the game on Rzr lifts,arms,etc...1-229-402-2970..tell him Dusty sent you

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Will the forward arms cause my 30" tires to rub my wild boar bumper

·
Registered
140 Posts
How close are they now? The forward arms only move the center of wheel hub 1.5 to 2 inches depending on brand..but I think they will clear with no problems

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How close are they now? The forward arms only move the center of wheel hub 1.5 to 2 inches depending on brand..but I think they will clear with no problems
I just put it on yesterday i havent flexed it out yet to see how close it is. Ill find out this weekend though. How much is a set of outkast arms and are the high clearance arms as well as forward arms

·
Registered
140 Posts
Easy way to check is to jack the Rzr up on one side take off shock and put the Tire back on and lift the up (within the compressed shock range of travel) and get someone to turn wheel left to right to kinda see how close it it will get to ur bumper...I couldn't tell you how much because I havnt priced them myself. But yes there arms will give you the most clearance out of any forward arm oult right now because they have the biggest arch..find them on Facebook and look at there pics,give him a call his name is Jody he's a very cool guy to talk to and will do anything to make sure ur a happy cuctomer.. I have his "S" conversion (6in lift) with arched arms and love it!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts