Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do u guys offer any forum discounts? I am looking to place a order, thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
DragonFire does not do a forums discount any more in order to protect our amazing dealer base. Almost every Polaris shop out there is set up to be a Dragonfire dealer and we have found that most people will actually save money (mostly because of shipping cost) when they pick up whatever it is through one of them. They also offer a much more accessible source of information should any questions about our products arise. Looks like you where taken care of already for this question but feel free to hit us up and we will point you in the right direction.

·
Registered
369 Posts
DragonFire does not do a forums discount any more in order to protect our amazing dealer base. Almost every Polaris shop out there is set up to be a Dragonfire dealer and we have found that most people will actually save money (mostly because of shipping cost) when they pick up whatever it is through one of them. They also offer a much more accessible source of information should any questions about our products arise. Looks like you where taken care of already for this question but feel free to hit us up and we will point you in the right direction.

Just as a side comment, I have a ton of Dragonfire parts and equipment and am very pleased with their products.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts