·
The Lone Rzr
2,862 Posts
I'll move it to the classifieds and try and post some pics in the thread

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I agree mainly because he is trying to sell it over MSRP when the machine was new 2 years ago.
Thanks for the suggestions fellas ! Trying to help my buddy out so posted it here in our RZR community. Just curious...does aftermarket accessories not add a lot of value to a machine ? Just curious how you would price your own RZRs . Thanks!

·
Registered
125 Posts
That is kind of a grey area. Some people value aftermarket differently. That being said banks could care less if you have 10k in aftermarket they will only give someone what the machine is worth. So if someone is financing it the bank will only give them what it books for. I do think he can get that much out of the machine but I would suggest giving it a nice detail and fixing small issues to maximize the chances of getting offers around asking. The market is very hot right now and a lot of people are having a hard time getting their hands on machines. Good luck with the sell (y)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That is kind of a grey area. Some people value aftermarket differently. That being said banks could care less if you have 10k in aftermarket they will only give someone what the machine is worth. So if someone is financing it the bank will only give them what it books for. I do think he can get that much out of the machine but I would suggest giving it a nice detail and fixing small issues to maximize the chances of getting offers around asking. The market is very hot right now and a lot of people are having a hard time getting their hands on machines. Good luck with the sell (y)
Yes indeed ! I myself am waiting on one ! Ordered a Turbo S two seater April 9th and still waiting unfortunately. Fingers crossed it arrives soon !!!!

·
Registered
21 Turbo S, 18 XPT Dynamix, 18 XP 1K
479 Posts
You probably should fix the title to XP Turbo.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts