Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For Sale 2010 RZR 4 Robby Gordon Edition.

20 hours on it.

3.5 year Nation Wide extended warranty through RPM One.

3 year full maintenance through dealer for free. You can have the oil changed every month if you want. Unlimited maintenance.

Muzzy stainless steel dual exhaust.

KMS intake with K&N filter.

Power Commander IV tuned on a dyno by a professional.

Holz Grill to help with airflow to radiator.

HID Headlights.

Rearview Mirror.

Polaris Poly hard roof.

Billet Flag mount.

Full set of Doonz sand tires fronts and rears on Doug wheels. Only one trip to the dunes on them.

UTV Crap wheel spacers never really used because sand wheels are offset. The only time it was ridden out of the sand is to and from the neighborhood pool.

This vehicle is immaculate. I have $20,000 invested and will sell for $15,500
It has been to the dunes twice, once stock, and once after the mods. I just can't justify keeping it since I never have time to take it out. Price is firm so serious inquries only please.

Thanks

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
Not that bad of a price with the extended warranty and all those extras...will the warranty be void with that exhaust and power commander?

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just to clarify since I have received a few questions. The warranty is still valid with the aftermarket parts installed. I verified it before I installed the accessories.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
That's a darn good deal - if you were closer I'd talk my son in law into it...

Good luck, someone will get a nice package. :)

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks. I can't believe it is not gone yet. I am taking just under a $4000 loss. I can supply more pictures for anyone interested. I am also willing to meet someone within reason.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.