Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an fmf pipe on my 08 800. It's too loud for me. 50.00 and your stock pipe! 317-525-4886

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am located in Pendleton, IN. I dont even know what header back is.....i just know that its loud and annoying.....I use it more for work than play.....

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am trying to get more info on the pipe. Turns out the the pipe says "Polaris performance" on the side of it and has an FMF spark arrestor on it. I have an email into FMF to find out exactly whick model it is. I have narrowed it down to 2 different possibilities but want to be 100% sure on what I am trading so that noone is disappointed with what they receive

·
Registered
10 Posts
What did you find out from FMF, I just recently purchased an FMF pipe that says "Polaris Performance Powered by FMF" I have looked for information on this and have not found anything.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Id assume this is probably one of the fmf cans with polaris slapped on it for marketing that replaces stock muffler but uses the stock header pipe.Id expect it to be restrictive with a spark arrestor but compared to stock it probably sounds throatier.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts