Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 141 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Several riders have voice a desire to have a Florida based RZR club, so from many threads of interest we are going to put together an initial "Get Together Ride". We will be getting together November 10th 2012 at Ocala National Forests' Lake Delancey West Trail-head. The exact embark time has not been set but that may be determined by total number of participants. No official sanctioning body to govern this ride, just a bunch of like minded people who want to be able to get with other riders for events in their area and travel to new areas with friends. If You can make the ride post an "I'm in" and it will be noted. If you can help with organizing PM me.

awsum!!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Im in. Ive got another buddy who just bought a 900. We ride the osceola national forest all the time. We have been talking about an ocala trip for a few months now. Keep me posted with the details.

·
Registered
196 Posts
900xp and a ranger 800ho here.

We went there last weekend and some of the trails were tight for the xp but it does fit.

We will also be camping that weekend if anyone is interested in a two day ride.

Hopefully this is a start to a great group of guys hitting the trails together.

I know one of the members on here is just south of me and there is a group of ten that ride together so will contact them and see if they are interested as well.

·
Banned
904 Posts
Figures, any time there is a "Florida" get together, its always down there and no where near us panhandle folk lol.....

·
Registered
378 Posts
The wife and I plan on attending as well. Will be on our RZR S. Guess I will have to go register my Rzr now since we'll be on state land.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Figures, any time there is a "Florida" get together, its always down there and no where near us panhandle folk lol.....
Hey we want to come up there and ride too, so this is why we want to put together a club. I hear they are going to open some new trails up that way in the Black river park. Looking forward to that. This is just the beginning of this, there are so many things to look forward to by getting a club started here. Come on down if you can but if you can't keep in touch and we can help get things going up your way.
Awsum

·
Banned
904 Posts
Wren are you going to the TGW event at the iron horse mud ranch in perry? A few of us will be there the weekend of 10/28/12.
No, my anniversary is Nov 1, so the wife and I are going to the mountains for a week. We have a huge as 5 bedroom cabin reserved.

Hey we want to come up there and ride too, so this is why we want to put together a club. I hear they are going to open some new trails up that way in the Black river park. Looking forward to that. This is just the beginning of this, there are so many things to look forward to by getting a club started here. Come on down if you can but if you can't keep in touch and we can help get things going up your way.
Awsum
Yeah, they have been planning for about 8 or so years to open a state atv park in Milton in the Blackwater River state forest near the Navy base. Supposedly they have some stuff done, but they havent really said anything other than what is posted on the state site. Problem is it will be state property, so to ride, you have to register your atv/utv with the state and pay their taxes. So most of us around here go to Home to ride. Also, a buddy and myself started an atv culb a little over a year ago Blackwater ATV I run and own the web site.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Grafxdude I'm putting you on the list. 6 weeks to get PTO approved:rofl3:

·
Registered
277 Posts
Wow looks like there will be a good size group of rzr owners/riders attending.I will try and make it as well maybe I can squeeze one more ride in before the buggy sells lol. glad to see so many people that love to ride, ocala forest is wonderfull to ride I have been there several times and loved it! :ride:

·
Registered
121 Posts
I can't make this one but I am interested. If there are more in the future when I get back from deployment I would go.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Great Jesse you keep on doing what you do, we will be here where you get back. Keep your head down.

1 - 20 of 141 Posts