Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
September 11 2010 there will be a flattrack/TT race in Moundhouse,NV. I spoke with the track owner and he said if I get atleast 3 UTV's to show up he will let us race. This track is open to both quads, motorcycles and now UTV's. If you are interested in doing this please pm me so I can get a count. The cost is $35 and that gets you 2 practices, 1 heat race and 1 main event. Gates open at 3pm and racing starts at 5pm. Camping is allowed on race night for free.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ANYONE? You dont need anything modified just a stock cage and seat belts. It's all just for fun no championship points. Looking to just go and play on the track. No jumps or rough whoops just a flat smooth track to slide around the corners.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You can even bring your quad or bike and race them too. Most people out there are running normal tires(nobbies). I just would like to get more tracks opened up to UTV's. All we need is a total of 3 utv's of any kind. You can even run an engine swapped rzr,rhino or kawi.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am going to keep bugging people until either I get two more people or the 11th passes. COME ON PEOPLE I KNOW YOU WANT TO. Chance to have another track opened up to UTV's.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.