Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
50,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All got my new Team Ind. clutch from David at Complete Performance http://www.completeperformance.net/,and all i can say is WOW was able to pull a hole shot and beat out a 900 xp easily ,and it shifts so smooth you won't believe the difference ,look at the size of the belt !:ride:

·
TURBO'S RULE
1,771 Posts
Nice clutch Frank. I run the same wide ratio team clutch. How you like the top end now. :shhh:
Did you get a spare belt.... You can't get that belt at the local Polaris dealer or epi.

·
Administrator
50,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That belt is huge!
It is ,Jason from Team Ind has been building racing clutches for turbo ed snowmobiles for years ,now we get the benefit of all his work too.this clutch shifts out so smooth,its amazing:ride:

·
Administrator
50,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice clutch Frank. I run the same wide ratio team clutch. How you like the top end now. :shhh:
Did you get a spare belt.... You can't get that belt at the local Polaris dealer or epi.
I Have a spare coming ,top end is great .:ride:pulls smooth from the bottom to the top end .

·
Administrator
50,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That belt is huge!
It is ,Jason from Team Ind has been building racing clutches for turbo ed snowmobiles for years ,now we get the benefit of all his work too.this clutch shifts out so smooth,its amazing:ride:
don't all cvt? if you can feel a cvt shifting then you have problems
I was running 104 grams of weight on a stock polaris before very jerky on engagement .I am now at 91 grams smooth engagement and great overdrive .

·
Premium Member
4,381 Posts
don't all cvt? if you can feel a cvt shifting then you have problems
I was running 104 grams of weight on a stock polaris before very jerky on engagement .I am now at 91 grams smooth engagement and great overdrive .
Frank, do you know how they set yours up, heel to toe on the weights? My kit didn't come with any setup instructions and I have only a small clue from another post where to start. I'm just looking for a place to start.

·
Premium Member
10,010 Posts
frank what is your rev limiter set at? i have same clutch with mcx as well, chip set at 7400, what a difference..

·
Official Parts Breaker
4,821 Posts
Hi All got my new Team Ind. clutch from David at Complete Performance http://www.completeperformance.net/,and all i can say is WOW was able to pull a hole shot and beat out a 900 xp easily

You mean that a turbo’d 800 won’t beat an XP? (until you did the clutch?)

I guess I assumed a turbo’d 800 was faster than an XP. Didn’t realize the XP’s were so fast.

Mark

·
Premium Member
10,010 Posts
a turbo dont do it all it has to be dialed in..i have both and before i got the af right on the 800 it had hard time beating my xp900..then of course getting clutching right 800 beats 900 up the hill every time..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts