Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Can't 'Member.
755 Posts
Boy that brings back memories, Family had a 9N on a ranch when I was a kid. Spent a lot of summers running that old girl around. Nice tractor Frank. It is amazing they still make parts for them, or so I hear.

Reactions: ckr

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Sweet looking ride, did you by chance get any implements with it? I seem to be missing out on something here, my buddies are all getting tractors.

·
Registered
79 Posts
A friend of mine has a pretty large farming operation, at least for around here. He used to every year have "plow days" where we camped out for a couple days and he invited anybody with old tractors and the old 1 bottom, two bottom, etc. plows to come plow up a field that was 200-300 acres. There would usually be tractors going 24/7, between the plowing, the beers, and BBQ, everyone was smiling. Especially some of the real old timers who hadn't been on a tractor for years.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Nice! My grandfather had one like that. Don't recall the exact year/model, but it looked just like what you got there. Brings back good memories helping him around the farm when I was a kid.

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
Nice Frank, I remember my grandfather having one and riding on it in the tobacco fields.

I wanted ac and heat ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts