Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
50,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice video, glad Matt was ok running in the desert do you gets lot of flats from thorns?
Thanks Carl ,I don't but i am running Pitbulls 8 ply Tires ,Got a cactus stuck in my Leg today LOL..still hurts ...

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Thanks Frank I will be in Az for the winter have stock Bighorns may have to change if I get too many flats never road out west

·
Banned
904 Posts
Not sure I could handle riding out like that..... Hauling ass in the wide open and then DITCH...... That would suck, and what was up with the fence in the second video?

·
Administrator
50,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Not sure I could handle riding out like that..... Hauling ass in the wide open and then DITCH...... That would suck, and what was up with the fence in the second video?
Those are Arroyos cause by water flowing in the desert .some can be 50+ feet deep ,ruin your day in a heartbeat.

Some are so big we drive down on the bottom of them

·
Premium Member
3,212 Posts
Not sure I could handle riding out like that..... Hauling ass in the wide open and then DITCH...... That would suck.
It does suck, and this is how it usually ends. Me earlier this year on a vet ride with the guys. No damage. Just an oh $hit moment and just couldn't stop in time.

Attachments

·
Administrator
50,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Not sure I could handle riding out like that..... Hauling ass in the wide open and then DITCH...... That would suck.
It does suck, and this is how it usually ends. Me earlier this year on a vet ride with the guys. No damage. Just an oh $hit moment and just couldn't stop in time.
You were lucky that day Ken :)

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Looks like Fun Frank-- last weekend I took 10 cars for 70 miles through Tombstone, then up over a mountain pass to a couple old ghost towns- (Gleeson and Pearce)------ We had a good day-- no wrecks and only one Rattlesnake......
Glad your guy was not hurt....

·
Administrator
50,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Looks like Fun Frank-- last weekend I took 10 cars for 70 miles through Tombstone, then up over a mountain pass to a couple old ghost towns- (Gleeson and Pearce)------ We had a good day-- no wrecks and only one Rattlesnake......
Thanks Ted ,I need to come out and do that ride with you one day .:)

·
Administrator
50,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Thanks Ted ,I need to come out and do that ride with you one day .:)
Anytime Frank----

·
Banned
904 Posts
Precisely what I am talking about. Depending on the speed, you might keep going.....Just not the way you want to....

·
Registered
364 Posts
I'll have to try and make it out that next time y'all ride, we have similar riding out here, with a Lil more rocky type trails and old mines to visit.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts