Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Vendor
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Attention RZR Forums members & lurkers!

Visit www.FixMyToys.com for the best deals of the year during our Black Friday Sale! We're excited to continue offering a great selection products and brands like Polaris, 509, FXR, Fox Racing, Oakley and many more.

We're giving away a $100 Voucher to (3) lucky winners!

The rules are simple..
1. Check out our Black Friday Sale - CLICK HERE
2. Comment on this thread
3. Tag any forum member, @username..

That's it, (3) winners will be drawn by random.org on Sunday 11/27 @ 10PM. Good Luck!

Now, check out the DEALS! There's no better time to purchase that vehicle accessory you have always wanted, or to stock up on oil, filters & belts, or gifts and apparel for the entire family. Take some time scrolling through the CLOSEOUT DEALS up to 70% OFF while supplies last.

Men's Apparel & Gear
Women's Apparel & Gear
Youth Apparel Apparel & Gear
Polaris Oil & Fluids
Gifts Under $25
509 Up To 20% OFF
FXR Up To 20% OFF
Oakley Up To 30% OFF
Fox Racing Up To 20% OFF

For Parts & Vehicle Accessories -- Use our Fitment tool to search for year, make & model to find everything specific to your vehicle. You can then sort by "highest to lowest discount" or use the search bar for part #.

Font Material property Electric blue Poster Advertising

Registered
Well Hell.......I went down that rabbit hole for an hour 馃榿

I bookmarked your web site in my favorites for future needs, looks like you have good deals and great prices.

Now I have this burning desire to figure out what a "hi misaligned ball joint" is. I need answers!

@FlyBigSky

Vendor
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well Hell.......I went down that rabbit hole for an hour 馃榿

I bookmarked your web site in my favorites for future needs, looks like you have good deals and great prices.

Now I have this burning desire to figure out what a "hi misaligned ball joint" is. I need answers!

@FlyBigSky
That's awesome! Yes, lots of deals on apparel and gear during the holidays as well as quick shipping on OEM parts and Accessories when you need them most.

As for the hi misaligned ball joints, I have also seen this but am not entirely sure what the difference is. I can certainly seek an answer for you, give me a few days and I will get back to you on this!

Registered
As for the hi misaligned ball joints, I have also seen this but am not entirely sure what the difference is. I can certainly seek an answer for you, give me a few days and I will get back to you on this
I would like to know! I have been trying to figure out how to adjust caster and this may be the answer I am looking for.

Thank you!

Vendor
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
@Turbo_ryan
@LinkedXJ
Check it out, Seems to be some good deals here .
I鈥檓 debating getting the case of ps4 so I don鈥檛 have to drive 50 miles ever every time I need to pick some up.
If you get your cart to $250 in Polaris items, you will get an additional $25 off.

If you get your cart to $750, you will get $75 off.

Doesn't get any better than that!

Premium Member
If you get your cart to $250 in Polaris items, you will get an additional $25 off.

If you get your cart to $750, you will get $75 off.

Doesn't get any better than that!
I should have waited to do do my 2018 to 2019 dash/facia swap... most of the parts came from you guys.

Reactions: Reverend_FNG
1 - 14 of 14 Posts