Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Having some real issues installing this bench seat. Can't seem to get it to latch in no matter how I adjust it.

Is this normal? Also is there a latch relocation kit I need?

**edit, latch relocation ordered.

·
Registered
688 Posts
The only thing that could cause any interference is the factory seat belts. As along as they are replaced with a racing style harness that can be run through the slots, there should be no install issues. The only other issue could be an aftermarket seat base. That could lean the bench back too far causing it to hit before the latch is secured.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Then I'm super confused because I have factory seat frames and aftermarket harnesses...

I really want to install this seat but it's not looking possible.

·
Registered
688 Posts
You can give us a call. We would be happy to work through it with you. You mentioned on Facebook that the bench was purchased used. Did the previous owner have any information? Was anything altered on it or was the vehicle crashed? That is the only thing that could effect the mounting.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He says that he always had to remove the sidebars to install but thats not causing me a big problem. It's almost as if the seat needs to be taco'd? Sorry if that doesn't make sense

1 - 8 of 8 Posts