Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All, I am going on my first ride tomorrow with the RZR and I cant wait!! I've had it for week and a half and its been sitting in my toy hauler. Then the next weekend we will be heading up to Waynoka in Oklahoma for the weekend and really try her out. Again I am very excited to see what this ting will do. 10 RZR-S

·
Registered
928 Posts
Welcome to the site, You will have a blast. We are going to Waynoka the 22nd of October and staying the night. Make another trip and come do some more riding!!

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
Did they tell you about the proper break in? Don't get it over 3000 rpm or 12 mph for the first 50 miles. Have fun.
Huhhhh???? Joke right. You can hardly get the machine moving under 3K. Have never heard anything remotely like this stated for any small engine break in.

·
2011 RZR4
70 Posts
Did they tell you about the proper break in? Don't get it over 3000 rpm or 12 mph for the first 50 miles. Have fun.
Huhhhh???? Joke right. You can hardly get the machine moving under 3K. Have never heard anything remotely like this stated for any small engine break in.
yeah it had to be a joke. I tried to keep it under 5000rpm for the first 20mi ! on my 3rd rzr 200 hours goes on them so fast when your have'n fun!:weight2:

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
yeah it had to be a joke. I tried to keep it under 5000rpm for the first 20mi ! on my 3rd rzr 200 hours goes on them so fast when your have'n fun!:weight2:
Right....Reading it again, it's obviously a joke....12mph.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well we took the RZR on her first ride and all I can say is WOW!!! Why did I wait so long to get one of these. It was a blast. I was kind of nervous at first but soon got comfortable with how it handled. One thing I did notice is at times I had problems getting it to turn in dry sand, wet sand turned on a dime. Maybe this weekend at waynoka I will dump some air out of the front tires. But other then that what a thrill!!!

·
Registered
839 Posts
Well we took the RZR on her first ride and all I can say is WOW!!! Why did I wait so long to get one of these. It was a blast. I was kind of nervous at first but soon got comfortable with how it handled. One thing I did notice is at times I had problems getting it to turn in dry sand, wet sand turned on a dime. Maybe this weekend at waynoka I will dump some air out of the front tires. But other then that what a thrill!!!
You now understand the sickness your hooked.:rofl3::rofl3:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts