Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have been using this forum since before I got my RZR- Thanks for all the help.

I started looking for 2 used atv's about a year ago. My wife and I have 2 boys age 2 1/2 and almost 4. They love putting around with my dad on his atv. We didn't like the idea of putting them on the ATV for long rides and happened to see Vent's 4 seat kit @ rexburg motorsports while i was in town there for business.

After speaking with a few people and getting all the rave reviews about how fun these "rzr's" were I we decided to get one having never even driven one. Since We wanted the Vent back seat I called them to inquire shipping since it is a large Item and I am live 5 hours from vent in Boise. When they realized I didn't own a RZR yet they gave me the best price I could find, got the cage installed with lights, graphics, new wheels and tires and delivered the RZR @ no charge to me in Idaho Falls where I would be spending the Memorial day holiday with my Family. This all happened a few months ago and I have been meaning to post my thanks to VENT and this forum for all the help. I have since added a HOLT skid that I LOVE and am waiting on my new ELKA springs to get here.

Put about 600 miles on this summer and almost all of them were with my 2 boys in the back or other nieces and nephews.

Again great forum and thanks again to vent for all their help. Great vendor.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Don't mean to be an A#@ but Those kids heads are only inches apart. I hope they only took thier helmets off for the pictures!!
Glad your enjoying the fun with the whole family.
Cheers

·
Premium Member
4,381 Posts
Don't mean to be an A#@ but Those kids heads are only inches apart. I hope they only took thier helmets off for the pictures!!
Cheers
Children this age have a great percentage of granite in their heads. Other than a fire danger from sparks when they bang heads, they should be fine.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Cheers
Children this age have a great percentage of granite in their heads. Other than a fire danger from sparks when they bang heads, they should be fine.
They "should" be fine!!! ???
I'm gonna leave it at that...
Cheers

1 - 10 of 10 Posts