Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, first off, I can't find my manual... My 2.5 year old daughter had it one day and I can't locate it......ugh

I only have 15 hours on my machine but I have a heavy weekend of riding coming up next weekend.... Two solid days.

What should I do? What all should be changed?

I want to do engine oil at least.. Do I have to do the front diff and rear diff/tranny? Or can that wait?

What is the best REAL WORLD oil I should be using ? What about the oil filter? Should I go to the polaris dealer tomorrow and be at their mercy? Or can I hit the auto parts store for everything?

Also can I just use multi purpose marine grade grease in all my Zerks including the prop shaft? I already have that grease loaded into my gun.

Thanks and if someone can post a pic of the maintenance interval section of their 2013 manual I would appreciate it!

·
Registered
882 Posts
Engine oil and filter, drain and change both your diffs (some people find some small metal particulates left over from the manufacture/break in process), grease everything.

I always remend sticking with pure polaris fluids and filters for your first few changes, I know at least one guy who had some tranny/rear diff issues at 300 miles and the warranty guy wanted the dealer to check to make sure he was using real Polaris fluids.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Engine oil and filter, drain and change both your diffs (some people find some small metal particulates left over from the manufacture/break in process), grease everything.

I always remend sticking with pure polaris fluids and filters for your first few changes, I know at least one guy who had some tranny/rear diff issues at 300 miles and the warranty guy wanted the dealer to check to make sure he was using real Polaris fluids.
x2

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would really appreciate some one taking a scan of their 2013 maintenance interval section of their manual and posting it up!

Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts