Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to mount a 2 1/2 lb extinguisher in my 2 seat Pro. It has Polaris spare tire rack.
Ideas? Pictures, and parts?
Thanks.

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
I have a Dragon Fire mount and a spare tire on a 4 Seater, picture isn't great but if you zoom in you can see it. Pretty sure it's 2 1/2lb extinguisher
RZR Pictures_19.jpg

·
The Lone Rzr
2,282 Posts
I have one mounted between the front seats and one in back on the cage.
I gave the Tusk mount a negative review because it rattled so bad but with a couple spacers it was fine
20200628_120449_HDR1.jpg
20200628_120556_HDR1.jpg

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
I picked up this pro armor fire extinguisher and mount from summit racing for like 80 bucks. Doesnt rattle and can mount pretty much anywhere. I mounted inside the cabin above my head in case something does happen its within easy reach

·
Premium Member
1,935 Posts
@Blackpearlhd smart set up ..especially for the interior... light weight , good mount location possibilities ,and convenient
Do they make the mount as well ?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Dad and I both have a pair of tek208 mounts on rollbar with the Polaris spare. There isn't much room to position them but they do fit

·
Premium Member
1,935 Posts
@JakeF Curious ...who did you have do the suspension / shock work on your XP Pro . I see the white and blue one has dual rate springs, did you do any valving or just a spring kit?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have one one these ordered.

These guys make top notch jeep parts. This should work for our application.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
46 Posts
@JakeF Curious ...who did you have do the suspension / shock work on your XP Pro . I see the white and blue one has dual rate springs, did you do any valving or just a spring kit?
Both cars were done at Glamis by shock therapy. We did springs, valving and limit straps. It made a huge difference. We were at 10.5" with 32`s and after we're at 16.5" Before the front bottomed continuously on firm in the mountains and now I run comfort or sport.

·
Registered
610 Posts
imo
get and mount more than 1 extinguisher and get a properly rated extinguisher :)
jm2c

1 - 18 of 18 Posts